Skip to main content

Tell me that you did not break my heart

Hey you!
Tell me you did not do this to me
Tell me that you did not break my heart
Tell me that all the laughs we shared weren't pretentious
Tell me that all the walks we took weren't for passing time
Tell me that all the conversations we had did not mean nothing
Tell me that I did not love you to bear this wrenching pain
Tell me that the connection we had wasn't fake
Tell me that all the I can't live without you promises weren't not true
Tell me you did not lie to me all along
Tell me that you did not stab me in the back
When I was the least defensive
Tell me you did not have a laugh about my love
Tell me that you did not break my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'what' and 'if' are two words as non-threatening as words can be,but put them together,side by side and they have the power to haunt to for the rest of your life.'what if?' 'what if?' 'what if?' 

Everyday Without You

Everyday without you Since you had to go Its like summer without sunshine  And winter without snow I wish i could talk to you There is so much i would say Life has changed so much Since you went away I miss the bond between us And i miss your kind support You are in my mind and heart And every Christmas thought I will always feel you close to me And though you are far from sight i will search for you among the stars That shine every night